  • e.ferguson

    e.ferguson March 28, 2006, 10:47 a.m. (Message 44890)

    Re: Glasgow Jubilee

    If this 96-bar Strathspey has not yet been published anywhere, could we not
    ask the John Drewry to please publish it on Strathspey or to put it on a
    website of his choice, and supply us the URL?  Many Strathspeyers will be
    interested in a copy.

    --
    Eric T. Ferguson,
    van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB  ZEIST  Netherlands