  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau March 27, 2006, 10:03 a.m. (Message 44887)

    Re: "CD will mostly be used in class"

    Robb Quint wrote:

    > xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx writes:
    > > Chances are that the CD will mostly be used in class, anyway.
    >
    > I infer that Anselm is implying an assumption for live music at social
    > events.

    I don't assume social events generally have live music. I assume that there
    are many more classes than social events, which is certainly the case here in
    Germany -- we have one or two social events each weekend in all of the
    country, but 50+ groups running weekly classes.

    Anselm
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that
    is not being talked about.        -- Oscar Wilde, *The Picture of Dorian Gray*