Anselm Lingnau

Re: "CD will mostly be used in class"

March 27, 2006, 10:03 a.m. (Message 44887, in reply to message 44873)

Robb Quint wrote:

> xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx writes:
> > Chances are that the CD will mostly be used in class, anyway.
>
> I infer that Anselm is implying an assumption for live music at social
> events.

I don't assume social events generally have live music. I assume that there
are many more classes than social events, which is certainly the case here in
Germany -- we have one or two social events each weekend in all of the
country, but 50+ groups running weekly classes.

Anselm
There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that
is not being talked about.        -- Oscar Wilde, *The Picture of Dorian Gray*