L. Friedman-Shedlov

Re: Two chords

March 23, 2006, 4:26 p.m. (Message 44859, in reply to message 44856)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Audrey Emmett wrote:
> Our concern is how leaving out the second chords will affect the sale
> and use of our Cd. There will be more than one dance where two chords
> could be used. Does anyone have any thoughts specifically on the
> perspective of two chords and recorded music.

I highly doubt that the absence of a 2nd chord would be a major factor in
someone's decision to purchase the CD.  If the music is enjoyable to
listen and dance to, I think that would render the number of chords
pretty insignificant by comparison.

/ Lara Friedman-Shedlov
Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Lara Friedman~Shedlov               "Librarians -- Like Google, but
xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx                       warm-blooded"