  • L. Friedman-Shedlov

    L. Friedman-Shedlov March 23, 2006, 4:26 p.m. (Message 44859)

    Re: Two chords

    On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, Audrey Emmett wrote:
    > Our concern is how leaving out the second chords will affect the sale
    > and use of our Cd. There will be more than one dance where two chords
    > could be used. Does anyone have any thoughts specifically on the
    > perspective of two chords and recorded music.

    I highly doubt that the absence of a 2nd chord would be a major factor in
    someone's decision to purchase the CD.  If the music is enjoyable to
    listen and dance to, I think that would render the number of chords
    pretty insignificant by comparison.

    / Lara Friedman-Shedlov
    Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

    Lara Friedman~Shedlov               "Librarians -- Like Google, but
    xxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx                       warm-blooded"