  • Fran Smith

    Fran Smith March 21, 2006, 10:50 p.m. (Message 44824)

    Re: hands or not? - "Wickstead Delight"

     The dance is , indeed, 4 couples in a Square set. I should have
    said so before but was having trouble getting through -
    Strathspey does NOT like lycos, so my third attempt came via
    a different address after typing the mesage yet aggain.
     For those who have requested instructions I'll send them along
    when I can get a decent scan ( or time to type them out, I only
    have a photocopy at the moment)
    	Fran

    Lycos email has 300 Megabytes of free storage... Get it now at mail.lycos.co.uk