Fran Smith

Re: hands or not? - "Wickstead Delight"

March 21, 2006, 10:50 p.m. (Message 44824, in reply to message 44738)

The dance is , indeed, 4 couples in a Square set. I should have
said so before but was having trouble getting through -
Strathspey does NOT like lycos, so my third attempt came via
a different address after typing the mesage yet aggain.
 For those who have requested instructions I'll send them along
when I can get a decent scan ( or time to type them out, I only
have a photocopy at the moment)
	Fran

Lycos email has 300 Megabytes of free storage... Get it now at mail.lycos.co.uk