  • e.ferguson

    e.ferguson March 20, 2006, 10:48 p.m. (Message 44786)

    RE: Two chords - a question

    You can just as well conclude the opposite.  If each 3C and 4C, as the
    lines form from the top, at once take their places on the opposite side,
    the sets will count and form themselves, and the counting can be skipped.
    It would certainly speed up the Ball !

    I understand that in ECD, sets (3C or 4C as may be) are usually formed by
    linking hands, with no counting.  Seems more practical.  But this was
    already discussed a few years ago.

    Happy dancing,

    Eric

    --
    Eric T. Ferguson,
    van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB  ZEIST  Netherlands