  • Michael and Elaine Laidlaw

    Michael and Elaine Laidlaw March 19, 2006, 8:54 a.m. (Message 44742)

    RE: Video of Children Dancing on BBC

    We should draw attention to this in the next Kiwi News. I will try to
    remember to do so in my piece if you wish.

    Regards

    Michael

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-mlaidlaw=xxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-mlaidlaw=xxxx.xx.xx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf
    Of Corps, Murray & Deanne
    Sent: Friday, 17 March 2006 9:34 a.m.
    To: Strathspey
    Subject: Video of Children Dancing on BBC

    For those that did not get to the BBC Website in time to see the Video
    mentioned, BBC Scotland have provided us with the links.

    These are available from http://www.rscdsnzb.org.nz/links.htm and listed
    under BBC Scotland at the start of the list.

    Regards
    Murray
    Royal Scottish Country Dance Society, New Zealand Branch Incorporated
    President : Mrs Janet Favel
    Secretary : Mr Murray Corps
    P.O. Box 743, Wanganui, New Zealand
    Phone : +64 6 344 5300 - Fax : +64 6 344 5454
    email : xxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx.xx  Web : www.rscdsnzb.org.nz