Bryan McAlister

Re: Less stress on Footwork

March 17, 2006, 12:16 a.m. (Message 44735, in reply to message 44725)

As the "good" dancers will obviously be maintaining eye contact hew can
they tell if the footwork doesn't meet their high standard?

In message <xxxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx>, Eric Ferguson
<x.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx> writes

--
Bryan McAlister