  • Bryan McAlister

    Bryan McAlister March 17, 2006, 12:16 a.m. (Message 44735)

    Re: Less stress on Footwork

    As the "good" dancers will obviously be maintaining eye contact hew can
    they tell if the footwork doesn't meet their high standard?

    In message <xxxxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx>, Eric Ferguson
    <x.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx> writes

    --
    Bryan McAlister