  • Ian Brockbank

    Ian Brockbank March 14, 2006, 9:36 p.m. (Message 44709)

    FW: 21st Wereldfolkloreade 2007

    Hi All,

    I've been asked to forward this information on, and this seems the easiest
    way to reach the greatest number.

    I have nothing to do with the organisation - please contact them directly if
    you're interested.

    Cheers,

    Ian Brockbank
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    http://www.scottishdance.net/

      _____

    From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx]
    Sent: 10 March 2006 14:13
    To: xxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx
    Subject: 21st Wereldfolkloreade 2007

    Dear sir,

    My name is Dirk Casier. I am a member of an International Folkdance Festival
    organization in Belgium. I am responsible for contacting groups. I found
    your website on the internet. Great job by the way!

    In May 2007, we will organize our 21st Wereldfolkloreade. This is a
    well-known international event that takes place in Oostrozebeke, a typical
    Flemish village.

    Now, we want to invite a Scottish dance group. On your site, there are
    plenty of them. Do you have a newsletter or a circular that you send to all
    your members? If yes, can you inform them by this way about our request for
    participation on our festival? I found already one who seems to be
    interesting: The MACLENNAN SCOTTISH GROUP. But I am sure, there are more of
    them.

    They may contact us on the following address: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx

    Many thanks,

    Dirk Casier