  • Jim Healy

    Jim Healy March 14, 2006, 5:20 p.m. (Message 44704)

    Re: Teaching and guns

    Greetings!

    Campbell writes:

    >It was even suggested that we had a cheek inviting
    >Marian Anderson out to play for such low standards of dancing.  Sigh!!
    Sight unseen I am sure that Marian will see nothing in South Africa that she
    doesn't see every week of the year - especially in Scotland. On the basis of
    my fairly extensive experience of dancing abroad, the overall standard wil
    probably be 'better' than she usually has to look at from the stage. (The
    measure of 'better' being a different question.)

    Jim Healy
    Perth and Monaco