Jim Healy

Re: Teaching and guns

March 14, 2006, 5:20 p.m. (Message 44704, in reply to message 44703)

Greetings!

Campbell writes:

>It was even suggested that we had a cheek inviting
>Marian Anderson out to play for such low standards of dancing.  Sigh!!
Sight unseen I am sure that Marian will see nothing in South Africa that she
doesn't see every week of the year - especially in Scotland. On the basis of
my fairly extensive experience of dancing abroad, the overall standard wil
probably be 'better' than she usually has to look at from the stage. (The
measure of 'better' being a different question.)

Jim Healy
Perth and Monaco