Volleyballjerry

Re: reply default

March 13, 2006, 5:30 p.m. (Message 44681, in reply to message 44651)

In a message dated 03/13/2006 4:32:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx writes:

> Re: reply default
>  Date: 03/13/2006 4:32:48 AM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx
>  To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Is there a setting in your e-mail program that defaults to sender, Robb?
> When I hit "reply" to the original message, it gives me the strathspey
> address, not Doug's. Using Microsoft Entourage/Mac.-Steve

No, my default is to the "Reply-to" Strathspey address.  But occasionally, as
in the examples that I've sent along with messages, the "Reply-to" line (as
it appears in your message above) is simply missing, omitted, when a message
arrives from the Strathspey.  Only in that case does the reply default to the
"From."  What puzzles me is why that line is occasionally missing from
Strathspey messages received.

Robb