  • Wendy Grubb

    Wendy Grubb March 9, 2006, 2:13 p.m. (Message 44606)

    RE: Rules for teachers

    I think that what is meant is that as the teacher one
    has already perhaps chosen a certain wording so that
    it is more clear to the class rather than just reading
    out of the book.  I know that I sometimes depend too
    much on the book rather than already knowing exactly
    what to tell the class.  Once I really know a dance I
    might describe it a little differently in a way that
    would be easier to understand for the dancers.
    Wendy Grubb