Wendy Grubb

RE: Rules for teachers

March 9, 2006, 2:13 p.m. (Message 44606, in reply to message 44598)

I think that what is meant is that as the teacher one
has already perhaps chosen a certain wording so that
it is more clear to the class rather than just reading
out of the book.  I know that I sometimes depend too
much on the book rather than already knowing exactly
what to tell the class.  Once I really know a dance I
might describe it a little differently in a way that
would be easier to understand for the dancers.
Wendy Grubb

[mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On