  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch March 8, 2006, 5:29 p.m. (Message 44574)

    Re: Computer programme "Dancemaster" - forwarded query

    I second that it was most probably Dirk Taeger's program.

    Last time I checked (2 years ago), the bit rot was complete.

    If anybody does manage to locate that person, it would be nice to
    reestablish the contact (even if just to ask about the advice for
    future implementors in the same area).

    Regards,
       Alex.
    P.s. Is it even legal to generate Pilling's diagrams? I thought he
    copyrighted the whole thing.