  • George Meikle

    George Meikle March 6, 2006, 11:04 a.m. (Message 44507)

    RE: Dots for >Doreen Goldring<

    Private reply sent

    George Meikle

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-george.meikle=xxxxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx] On
    Behalf Of Anselm Lingnau
    Sent: 06 March 2006 09:44
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Dots for >Doreen Goldring<

    Can anyone send me the tune >Doreen Goldring<, which is the original for
    >Rose
    of the North<? I have foolishly added the dance to our ball program without
    checking whether I had the music around. ABC would be great but any graphics

    format is fine by me.

    Anselm
    --
    Anselm Lingnau, Frankfurt, Germany .....................
    xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx