  • Bryan McAlister

    Bryan McAlister Feb. 13, 2006, 3:08 p.m. (Message 44236)

    Re: Mapping RSCDS (more high-tech toys)

    There is a general problem with the Google maps (particularly with
    Google Earth that they have a tendency to default to any hicksville USA
    that happens to have a place name, restaurant name, launderette name etc
    borrowed from an "old country". GWB probably thought I--- was a diner in
    Ohio:-)

    In message
    <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxx.xxx>, Alexandre
    Rafalovitch <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx> writes