Bryan McAlister

Re: Mapping RSCDS (more high-tech toys)

Feb. 13, 2006, 3:08 p.m. (Message 44236, in reply to message 44234)

There is a general problem with the Google maps (particularly with
Google Earth that they have a tendency to default to any hicksville USA
that happens to have a place name, restaurant name, launderette name etc
borrowed from an "old country". GWB probably thought I--- was a diner in
Ohio:-)

In message
<xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxx.xxx>, Alexandre
Rafalovitch <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx> writes