  • Sophie Rickebusch

    Sophie Rickebusch Feb. 13, 2006, 2:33 p.m. (Message 44235)

    Re: Mapping RSCDS (more high-tech toys)

    Yes, it should work provided you put "non-USA" and write: town, canton
    (country). It even accepted "Dietlikon, Zurich (Switzerland)" and that's hardly a
    thriving city (more a one-dog village) so it should definitely find Berne (you might
    have to try Bern or Berne...)

    Cheers,
    Sophie

    --