  • Volleyballjerry

    Volleyballjerry Feb. 9, 2006, 5:17 p.m. (Message 44206)

    Re: PINEWOODS 2006

    Seeing the "Re:" on the subject heading below, I assumed that it was a reply
    to a previous message, and since I know folks who might be interested in
    Pinewoods, I went hunting for the original message to forward to them as well.  Not
    having found it among recent messages, I sorted alphabetically by subject
    heading and still found none.  I assume then that likely Jane included the "Re:"
    as part of her original subject heading to mean "this is concerning."  Based
    on my wild-goose chase for an original message, I would suggest that folks not
    do that, but simply allow the e-mail to automatically add the "Re" ONLY when
    responding to an already posted message.

    (Apologies of course in advance to Jane if there actually had been an
    original message that I somehow had not been able to locate.)

    Robb Quint
    Thousand Oaks, CA, USA