  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch Feb. 9, 2006, 4:16 a.m. (Message 44198)

    Re: Mapping RSCDS (more high-tech toys)

    John,

    I think the basic concept is one person - one marker (per map); so
    probably not too people. Though I do see people somehow added things
    twice. I don't think they get two locations though.

    I think you can create two accounts. Alternative, if you give me the
    address details (post code, website url, etc.), I will manually add
    them in with the infrormation. I can also delete members from the map
    if you get totally lost.

    It would also be nice to add some more remote branches. I found a
    website for one of the group in Lyon (France), have to email to them.
    Do we have anybody from Japan on this list to convince to add
    themselves?

    Also, I am happy to resolve the problems offlist to avoid annoying other people.

    Regards,
       Alex.