  • Steve Wyrick

    Steve Wyrick Feb. 8, 2006, 8:54 p.m. (Message 44195)

    Re: pas de basque coupe

    On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 11:02:55 -0800
      Sheena & Bill Flynn <x-x-xxxxx@xxxx.xx> wrote:
    > "Scottish Country Dancing with the Red Thistle Dancers Part II"
    directed by Jennifer Kelly,
    >provides a demonstration of pas de basque coupe.  There is nothing
    like seeing it done.  This
    >useful video, one of three by the Red Thistle Dancers, is available
    through TACsound.  Since our
    >club exists somewhat in the hinterlands of Scottish Country Dancing,
    I find this type of resource
    >most helpful.
    >
    > Bill Flynn,
    > Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

    Yes, there's nothing like seeing any of our steps done!  When trying
    to formulate a reply to the
    original question I realized it would take me quite a bit of time to
    write a description of the
    PDB-coupe that made any sense but probably only 15 seconds to
    demonstrate it!  I do think that
    Lara did a nice job explaining it, though. -Steve
    --
    Steve Wyrick - Concord, California