  • Alex Collins

    Alex Collins Feb. 8, 2006, 4:09 a.m. (Message 44182)

    Re: Events in July August

    Malcolm ---

    At 11:13 AM 02/07/2006 +0000, you wrote:

    > I have just looked at the Intercity Scot, and there doesn't
    > seem to be anything mentioned for July & August.
    >
    > I know TAC Summer School is early August, but wondered if there
    > was anything else happening in Canada round about that time,
    > either before or afterwards.
    >
    > Malcolm L Brown, York

    The Trinity SCD group has, in the past, danced on Thursday
    evenings for most of the summer.  It is often the only social
    group that has a summer program.  The venue is the campus of
    the University of Toronto, i.e. relatively "downtown" with
    decent public transit access.

    You can link to Trinity's website from that of the basic
    Toronto Association's: www.rscdstoronto.org
    or get there directly by: www3.sympatico.ca/barber.malcolmson

    I anticipate another summer of dancing at Trinity College,
    although it's a bit early to hear about summer schedules for
    local activities.  Details round about TAC School dates are
    beyond me.

    --- R Alex Collins, Toronto
    xxx@xxx.xxxxxxxx.xx