Alexandre Rafalovitch

Re: Proposed List from Core Dances

Feb. 7, 2006, 9:15 p.m. (Message 44178, in reply to message 44177)

On 2/7/06, Don & Margaret Sarna <xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
> I'd like to see much more emphasis on the year's 'featured dances', so those
> who dance out of town will know (at least) those 10 dances by heart.
> Besides, it's only for a year; they change the next, so not much chance for
> 'boredom.'

Maybe if HQ does something more extensive than just listing them,
there would be more uptake.

I am thinking maybe creating detailed diagrams for them or detailed
analysis for new teachers. Something that makes those dances more
interesting to pick than other generic dances out of the books.

Or is it in the new magazine already and I just missed that issue?

Regards,
   Alex.