  • Alexandre Rafalovitch

    Alexandre Rafalovitch Feb. 7, 2006, 9:15 p.m. (Message 44178)

    Re: Proposed List from Core Dances

    On 2/7/06, Don & Margaret Sarna <> wrote:
    > I'd like to see much more emphasis on the year's 'featured dances', so those
    > who dance out of town will know (at least) those 10 dances by heart.
    > Besides, it's only for a year; they change the next, so not much chance for
    > 'boredom.'
    Maybe if HQ does something more extensive than just listing them,
    there would be more uptake.
    I am thinking maybe creating detailed diagrams for them or detailed
    analysis for new teachers. Something that makes those dances more
    interesting to pick than other generic dances out of the books.
    Or is it in the new magazine already and I just missed that issue?