  • John K. Andrews

    John K. Andrews Feb. 6, 2006, 6:04 a.m. (Message 44155)

    Re: Lord Cathcart's Welcome

    Pat,

    Alan's database lists 11 albums with sets which contain the tune Lord
    Cathcart.  There is no listing for Lord Cathcart's Welcome, either as a
    tune or a dance.  Only one is listed as a CD, A Scottish Fancy, by Jimmy
    Shand.  A quick perusal of the TAC Sound catalog doesn't show a listing for it.

    Regards,

    Jay Andrews
    Alexandria, VA