  • Rebecca Sager

    Rebecca Sager Feb. 4, 2006, 10:48 p.m. (Message 44138)

    RE: Gatwick Ball

    Well, my feet are still pretty flighty, but I doubt I'll be anywhere
    near Gatwick in March!
    Becky

    -- "Pia" <xxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:
    Becky - you can only attend if you are 'flight of feet' :>)

    PIa

    -----Original Message-----
    From: strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    [mailto:strathspey-bounces-pia=xxxxxxxx.xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]On Behalf Of
    Becky Sager
    Sent: 04 February 2006 00:28
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Re: Gatwick Ball

    What an intriguing snippet of information on a day when there are more
    postings than it's possible to read through!

    The Airport is hosting a gathering? Is the Airport a Branch (oops - a Local
    Association) or an Affiliated Group? If one were passing through the Airport
    on March 5th, where would one find the dancing? And why is Martin, in
    France, the one posting the information?

    Becky

    Becky Sager
    Marietta GA USA

    -- "mj.sheffield" <xx.xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx> wrote:
    Scottish Country Dancing in Gatwick

    The international Airport south of London will host a gathering of the clans
    for an afternoon of Scottish dancing on Sunday 5th March 2006.
    >From 12 noon to 4 pm, with a break for snacks and a drink of course.

    All keen dancers and musicians welcome.

    Martin,