  • Ron Mackey

    Ron Mackey Feb. 4, 2006, 1:12 a.m. (Message 44122)

    Re: Underfoot

    On 3 Feb 2006 at 9:44, Thomas G. Mungall, III wrote:
    > Must not be playing much basketball where you live. ;-)
    	Is that some sort of game, Tom?? ^^  :))
    > Finding a place with a sprung wood floor is difficult but sure makes a
    > difference as a dance surface! One group I dance with has a sprung wood
    > floor while the other is on tile on concrete. Vast difference in my
    > endurance on these two surfaces, not to mention how my joints and muscles
    > feel afterwards.
    	Do you find that if you dance on two different surfaces whithin a
    short time it takes about three dances before your muscles get 'tuned'
    to the 'resonance' of the new floor?   I used always to get that sensation
    as we used different floors (one Parquet & the other sprung) each week
    and going from sprung to parquet was quite painful.