  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau Feb. 3, 2006, 11:03 a.m. (Message 44075)

    Re: Celtic Reels

    Emily Gerrie wrote:

    > I'm interested in teaching celtic reels in the coming weeks, but I haven't
    > been too successful in finding dances with them.

    So far I haven't heard of a formation called »Celtic reels«. Can anyone
    summarise briefly what these look like?

    Anselm
    How would a car function if it were designed like a computer? Occasionally,
    executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail and you would have
    to re-install the engine, and the airbag system would say, »Are you sure?«
    before going off.                                              -- Katie Hafner