Anselm Lingnau

Re: Celtic Reels

Feb. 3, 2006, 11:03 a.m. (Message 44075, in reply to message 44068)

Emily Gerrie wrote:

> I'm interested in teaching celtic reels in the coming weeks, but I haven't
> been too successful in finding dances with them.

So far I haven't heard of a formation called »Celtic reels«. Can anyone
summarise briefly what these look like?

Anselm
How would a car function if it were designed like a computer? Occasionally,
executing a maneuver would cause your car to stop and fail and you would have
to re-install the engine, and the airbag system would say, »Are you sure?«
before going off.                                              -- Katie Hafner