  • Alan Paterson

    Alan Paterson Feb. 3, 2006, 8:30 a.m. (Message 44069)

    Re: Celtic Reels

    On 03/02/2006 06:05, Emily Gerrie wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm interested in teaching celtic reels in the coming weeks, but I
    > haven't been too successful in finding dances with them.  I know of 'The
    > Celtic Reel' by Barry Skelton in his Celtic book (which may have been
    > their first appearance, though I'm not too sure of that) but I don't
    > have the original instructions.  Does anyone know of others (and where I
    > might be able to find them)?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Emily Gerrie

    Try using DanceData. There you will discover:

    Bonavista by Georgina Finlay (instructions sent privately)
    Ceiltich Crois by Duncan Keppie
    The Celtic Line by Eddy West
    homepages.igrin.co.nz/scotdance/Celticl.html

    Celtic Square by Brian Charlton (Hi Brian)
    Celtic Wedding by Eddy West
    Vice Versa by Eddy West http://homepages.igrin.co.nz/scotdance/vicevers.html

    Interestingly, I don't have Barry Skelton's dance with this formation.
    Can anyone help ME out with the instructions?

    Alan