  • Pia Walker

    Pia Walker Nov. 8, 2001, 11:01 p.m. (Message 28078)

    Re: What happened?

    I was sitting thinking about whether progress had been made, and for some
    reason my thoughts went to Darwin, dinosaurs and what happens when your
    off-spring looks different from you.

    Darwin had theories on evolution.
    Dinosaurs didn't - and look what happened to them
    and just imagine what Mr and Mr Neanderthal and their social circle would
    have said if their son/daugther one day in the supermarket managed to reach
    the top shelf without trouble? - they would have been horrified of such a
    strange creature.:>)

    You can read into this what you want, but yes I think progress was made -
    enough so we won't become extinct this ice-age, but not enough to reach the
    top shelf of the supermarket yet.

    Pia
    Who still wants people out there to acknowledge the HQ members, by letting
    them have a say.
    and whose brain has been on standstill since Sunday and whose backside is
    now just about alive again. :>)