  • Ken McFarland

    Ken McFarland Oct. 13, 2001, 10:14 p.m. (Message 27878)

    Re: Pre-Booking

    I completely support your open minded opinion Oberdan. If we expect dancers
    to behave responsibly and courteously, and give them the information that
    they need to make their own decisions, we should then keep out of their
    personal business.

    Also, a real difference can be made by an MC. A pleasant reminder/s by the
    MC to bring dancers in is usually honored by the dancers on the floor. As a
    community, we could do better at training our MC's in how to present
    inclusiveness. And to me, a reminder is just a reminder, not a wagging
    finger.

    Ken McFarland