  • e.ferguson

    e.ferguson Oct. 13, 2001, 9:22 p.m. (Message 27876)

    Re: Pre-Booking

    On 13 Oct 2001, at 11:57, Malcolm Brown wrote:

    > <...>  pre-booking <...> does ensure that the keen dancers get to
    > dance those dances that they want to dance <...> but <..>  other
    > people <...> get left on the sidelines because everyone else is
    > paired off!

    As all Women are free to choose any partner, at the most one woman
    could be left "unpaired" against her will.   But can any Men divulge
    their strategy on how to avoid being left isolated as the available
    ladies pair off in twos?  I have yet to see any men joining a set as
    a two-man couple !

    Eric

    Eric T. Ferguson, van Dormaalstraat 15, NL-5624 KH  EINDHOVEN, Netherlands
    tel: (+31)(0)40-243 2878 fax:40-246 7036  e-mail: x.xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx