  • shirley butterfield

    shirley butterfield Oct. 12, 2001, 5:22 a.m. (Message 27856)

    Re: Music

    Hi Ron,
    I couldn't agree more.  The first time I taught it I had more than 1 dancer
    so wrapped up in the music they forgot to move.
    it is on the Miscellanies Second Part CD if anyone was wondering.
    Cheers
    Shirley
    Shirley Butterfield
    Christchurch
    New Zealand
    -----Original Message-----
    From: xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx <xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    Date: Saturday, October 06, 2001 10:52 AM
    Subject: Music

    Hi,
    We were talking about music recently and I have just taught
    Willie's Rare and Willie's Fair From  the MM Miscellany to the music
    of Muriel Johnstone who has done music for all the Miscellanies. This
    one is from Vol.4 of the tapes (don't know about the CD number) and
    it is absolutely brilliant.   Nearly made me break my own rule of not
    dancing in my own class.
    It's a nice dance anyway so, if you have the opportunity, I
    recommend that you give it a try.

    Happy Dancing
    Cheers  :)

    Ron