  • Lee Fuell

    Lee Fuell Oct. 12, 2001, 5:06 a.m. (Message 27855)

    Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Holidays

    Not just Washington, D.C.  -  the word is pervasive throughout the
    U.S. government, which seems to have a tremendous talent for
    inventing new words, acronyms, and the like (not all of which are
    as catchy and witty as "administrivia").

    Lee

    Send reply to:  	xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Date sent:      	Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:19:22 -0400
    From:           	Jay Andrews <xxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx>