  • Tim Harrison

    Tim Harrison Oct. 12, 2001, 12:45 a.m. (Message 27853)

    Re: Fredericton

    Laurie , The Inter-city Scot <http://intercityscot.tripod.com> shows
    the following class in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Unfortunately, the
    information is dated 1996, so I don't know whether the contact is
    still valid. In fact ,all of the New Brunswick listings will be
    removed at the end of October, if no one can verify that they are
    current and correct. One eventually needs to purge old data.

    Mon (Sep-Apr)
    Contact George DeMille 506-454-9966 [1996]

    -- Tim Harrison
    -- Austin, Texas
    -- Webmaster, The Inter-city Scot Online

    At 05:23 PM 10/11/01, you wrote:
    >Can anyone tell me whether there is a scd group in Fredericton, New
    Brunswick?  I will be working there for about 5 months, starting in
    November. Please reply to me privately, at:
    xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx