  • Mike Mudrey

    Mike Mudrey Oct. 10, 2001, 1:07 p.m. (Message 27835)

    Re: Invitational etiquette (was Pre-Booking)

    Don,
    I concur, proper ediquette requires that once one has turned dance an dance
    with any individual, one has then turned down all subsequent request.

    And yes, I do occasionally pre-book...The first dance, the last dance,and
    all waltzes were done with my  wife .

    Slightly different than you...my exception is when a set requires an
    additional couple.

    Mike