  • Alan Paterson

    Alan Paterson Oct. 9, 2001, 4:58 p.m. (Message 27822)

    Re: Protocol/ethis for hiring/un-hiring a band...

    Marilynn Knight wrote:

    > How common is it to book a band and then bump them for another with the
    > reason given that original band doesn't have enough name recognition?

    Good grief!

    As if we would ever have this possibilty! There is only one band which will come
    to Switzerland - so we have to make to do with that.

    Alan

    P.S. They happen also to be one of the best bands I have ever experienced, so
    they wouldn't get bumped anyway  <vbg>

    P.P.S. If you're interested, initials are SC