Alan Paterson

Re: Protocol/ethis for hiring/un-hiring a band...

Oct. 9, 2001, 4:58 p.m. (Message 27822, in reply to message 27818)

Marilynn Knight wrote:

> How common is it to book a band and then bump them for another with the
> reason given that original band doesn't have enough name recognition?

Good grief!

As if we would ever have this possibilty! There is only one band which will come
to Switzerland - so we have to make to do with that.

Alan

P.S. They happen also to be one of the best bands I have ever experienced, so
they wouldn't get bumped anyway  <vbg>

P.P.S. If you're interested, initials are SC