  • John K. Andrews

    John K. Andrews Oct. 9, 2001, 6:20 a.m. (Message 27805)

    Re: Request for written instructions for Australian Ladies

    The Alec Hay version is contained in "Twenty SCD" by Alec Hay.  The Bob
    Campbell version is in "Glasgow Assembly and other Scottish Country
    Dances".  The Bob Campbell versions seems to be the more popular in the
    U.S., at least in my experience.  Glasgow Assembly is available from
    TACBooks (Teacher's Association of Canada).  Twenty SCD may also be
    available from TACBooks.

    Jay Andrews
    Alexandria, VA