David Grubb

Re: Cribs

Oct. 8, 2001, 4:27 p.m. (Message 27785, in reply to message 27783)

Adam Hughes wrote:
>Richard Goss wrote:
>
>>  8- 9: Program listing and spaces for partner's names
>
><strangling noise>  Please tell me that the most archaic and elitist
custom of booking dances ahead is dying out elsewhere too.  A 19 year
old friend of mine arrived 15 minutes late for her home club's ball
last year, which resulted in her dancing 4 dances of 20 in the
evening, all with her mother.  But they all want more young people in
their club...

Please say which club it was, I want to make sure I never go there!

David