  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau Oct. 8, 2001, 3:23 a.m. (Message 27775)

    Glasgow vs. Dundee (was: Wee Cooper of Fife)

    xxx.xxxxxx@xxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx writes:

    > Well worth giving
    > some of them a try.  e.g. The Glasgow City Police, which is in the
    > form of a canon.

    Unless there is another dance that I (and Alan's database) don't know I
    assume you're talking about `The Dundee City Police Jig', which is in
    Whetherly Book 2, and which is indeed a fun dance.

    Anselm
    --
    Anselm Lingnau .......................................... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Hmmm, it's all the same to me.  As a former mid-westerner (who relocated to