  • Ken McFarland

    Ken McFarland Oct. 4, 2001, 6:23 p.m. (Message 27746)

    Re: Machine w/o Horses, Rutherford

    >Richard Goss wrote:
    >
    > >...At the time of publication, "Machine..." had no living tradition as
    >being danced, so the Society had to rely on Rutherford, >1772 for its
    >source of information. My reading of R1772 indicates that this may well
    >have happened in this case.

    Richard:

    Now that we know you are alive & posting, please tell me what page and in
    which volume of Rutherford I might find Machine? I have both volumes from a
    (perfectly legal) copy made at the Vaughn Williams Library at Cecil Sharp
    House.

    Thanks,
    Ken McFarland