  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Oct. 4, 2001, 3:27 p.m. (Message 27739)

    Maggie Keppie

    Maggie Keppie is great at mouth music.  I think Duncan may be on the list.
    I don't have contact info handy here at the office.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Oliver Thinius [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xx]
    Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:24 AM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Mouth Music

    Could anybody help me out with information about sources for mouth
    music "texts" (preferrably in some kind of phonetic transcription)
    for dances such as Moulin Dubh or Hebridean Weaving Lilt? The
    quotations in the Macnab books tend not to be sufficient for whole
    dances...

    As my mail client does not comply with standard digest formats, (it
    looses information) would you mind to mail me directly? Thank you
    very much.

    Oliver Thinius
    PO Box 12 01 40
    45437 Mülheim an der Ruhr