  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Oct. 3, 2001, 1:47 p.m. (Message 27691)

    RE: Test

    So, Lee, How does a 12-Step dance go?????

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Donald Lee Fuell, Jr. [mailto:xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 6:36 PM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Test

    Hi, folks,

    Besides my operator-error oops-mail problems, I'm having trouble
    posting original e-mails to the list, and am trying to troubleshoot
    the problem.  It seems when I cc something to Strathspey (like my
    note to my sister), it goes through fine, but gets rejected when
    addressed to Strathspey.  I apologize for cluttering up your in
    boxes, but need to get a look at the full header on the bounced
    messages to see if we can sort this out.

    Lee