  • Jan Wilson

    Jan Wilson Oct. 3, 2001, 5:30 a.m. (Message 27686)

    Re: TO LEE

    Dear Donald,

    This is the second message I have received from you (the first being one to
    Simon Scott) - so not quite sure how my address gets to receive your
    messages??  I do subscribe to Strathspey - would that be significant I
    wonder?

    Jan Wilson
    Alexandria, Sydney
    Australia
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Donald Lee Fuell, Jr. <xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx <xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx>
    Cc: xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx <xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>; xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    Date: Wednesday, 3 October 2001 7:42
    Subject: Re: TO LEE

    Ruth,

    One thing Patty pointed out that I missed - the tourist in the picture
    is wearing a winter coat and stocking cap.  September 11 was a
    pretty warm day; even at the top of the World Trade Center, I doubt
    it was cold enough for that attire.  Although the photo has a "09 11
    01" date stamp, that's probably easier to fake than putting in the
    airplane.  Also, I'm skeptical that a camera could survive a fall of
    over 1,000 ft and the fire and not bust open and overexpose the
    film.  Even with a digital camera, survival of the disk would be
    questionable.

    I'm glad Meagan is going.  If I hear of anything that causes me
    concern, I'll let you know.

    Take care,

    Lee

    From:           xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxx.xxx