  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Oct. 2, 2001, 7:03 p.m. (Message 27670)

    RE: What do you think about this?

    Couldn't agree more...
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Cecilia Stolzer Grote []
    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:54 AM
    Subject: Re: What do you think about this?
    Message text written by
    In a message dated 10/1/01 8:43:22 AM, writes:
    << It hit me in the wee hours of this morning.  What is the principle
    difference between Contra Dance Groups and Scottish Country Dance Groups,
    both ostensibly social:  one puts people ahead of perfection, the other
    perfection ahead of people......???  >>
    Not necessarily, I've been to many, many Contra Dances where half my
    partners never looked me in the eye, they were staring off into space...
    and I'm really not THAT ugly.
    As with anything, it's usually dangerous to make broad generalizations.
    Cecilia Stolzer-Grote
    RSCDS San Francisco Branch