  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Oct. 2, 2001, 6:53 p.m. (Message 27667)

    RE: Books versus Cribs

    And not infrequently a bit wrong...?

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Mike Mudrey [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 5:07 PM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Re: Books versus Cribs

    I too have aide memoires,  but these are reminders of a dance, and not a
    teaching aide.

    Instructors should always have the original material and prepare their own
    aids for instructing, and a separate aide memoire for a ball, that is, as
    the name says, a memory aid for some who already has learned the dance and
    needs a refresher.

    I find them too cryptic to be an instructional guide.

    mm