Gary Knox

RE: MP3 idea

Oct. 1, 2001, 11:44 p.m. (Message 27634, in reply to message 27630)

I am not a musician and I strongly object to the idea of sharing recorded
tracks. I love all the great CDs and bands that we can enjoy. Few make a
living from their playing and I feel we as dancers must support our
musicians by buying their CDs.

Gary Knox
San Francisco Branch
Berkeley Class (where we usually have the pleasure of live music)

At 08:35 PM 10/01/2001 +0000, you wrote:

>But, Marjorie's initial reference to the Stan Hamilton and another to the
>Berkeley Players plus queries about Jimmy Blue and Peter White make me
>wonder - Strathspey MP3 swap-shop, Anselm??
>
>Jim Healy
>Perth, Scotland

Gary Knox
3673 Stoneglen South