  • Mike Mudrey

    Mike Mudrey Oct. 1, 2001, 11:07 p.m. (Message 27632)

    Re: Books versus Cribs

    I too have aide memoires,  but these are reminders of a dance, and not a
    teaching aide.

    Instructors should always have the original material and prepare their own
    aids for instructing, and a separate aide memoire for a ball, that is, as
    the name says, a memory aid for some who already has learned the dance and
    needs a refresher.

    I find them too cryptic to be an instructional guide.

    mm