  • Gary Knox

    Gary Knox Oct. 1, 2001, 10:51 p.m. (Message 27630)

    RE: MP3 idea

    I am not a musician and I strongly object to the idea of sharing recorded
    tracks. I love all the great CDs and bands that we can enjoy. Few make a
    living from their playing and I feel we as dancers must support our
    musicians by buying their CDs.

    Gary Knox
    San Francisco Branch
    Berkeley Class (where we usually have the pleasure of live music)

    At 08:35 PM 10/01/2001 +0000, you wrote:

    >But, Marjorie's initial reference to the Stan Hamilton and another to the
    >Berkeley Players plus queries about Jimmy Blue and Peter White make me
    >wonder - Strathspey MP3 swap-shop, Anselm??
    >
    >Jim Healy
    >Perth, Scotland

    Gary Knox
    3673 Stoneglen South