  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Oct. 1, 2001, 9:12 p.m. (Message 27621)

    RE: What do you think about this?

    Great analogy, Jerry!  I will use that when asked by others how the two
    forms compare.. Thanks.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jerry Corwin [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 3:10 PM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Re: What do you think about this?

    To me the difference, other than you get much dizzier
    Contra dancing, is like the difference between
    Checkers
    and Chess.  Where Both can be learned fairly quickly,
    one adds another level of complexity and you can spend
    a lifetime trying to get better.

    Neither is better than the other, it all depends on
    your temperament.

    Jerry

    http://phone.yahoo.com