  • Lee Fuell

    Lee Fuell Sept. 30, 2001, 1:26 a.m. (Message 27598)

    RE: Buffalo Workshop

    Hi, Marilyn,

    It seems I've added yet another entry to the "oops, wrong cc
    address" club.  I think we need a new word to identify a list post
    that was supposed to be a private e-mail.  I suggest "oops-mail."
    Then, we can form a group called Oops-Mailaholics Anonymous
    (OMA), and start a twelve-step program to cure the affliction.  But
    yes, fellow travelers to wherever there's good music, good dancing,
    and good company.

    Lee

    (Who's feet, after dancing four half-hour demos of six dances each
    this afternoon, are very very sore...)

    Send reply to:  	xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    From:           	Marilynn Knight <xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx>
    To:             	"'xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx'" <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx>