  • John K. Andrews

    John K. Andrews Sept. 28, 2001, 8:05 a.m. (Message 27575)

    Re: Domino 5

    I forgot to mention.  The instructions indicate that the dance should be
    repeated four times.  I believe that this is a typo and that the dance
    should be repeated five times, giving each dancer a opportunity to dance
    from each position.

    Jay Andrews
    Alexandria, VA