  • Norah Link

    Norah Link Sept. 27, 2001, 3:19 p.m. (Message 27555)

    RE: Dance Around the World?

    Kingston ON Branch is holding their annual Weekend Workshop that weekend.
    Nov.3 will be their annual ball, with Bobby Brown & the Scottish Accent
    playing.  For other details, see their website at
    http://www.rscdskingston.org/nov234.htm.

    cheers,
    Norah Link (Montreal, QC)