Rebecca Sager

Re: Jeannie Carmichael Ball (was Incredible Dance escape this year)

Sept. 27, 2001, noon (Message 27550, in reply to message 27522)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:14:33 -0400 "Patricia Ruggiero"
<xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx> writes:
> Chris wrote:
>
> That is, 2 to 4 November in New York.  This is the time of our annual
Ball."

> The Law of Dance Conflicts is operating here.  It says "if there is one
good
> event happening on a given date, there is bound to be another good
event
> scheduled for that same date."
>
> Argyle Weekend, Northern Virginia Branch....a short version of Camp
> Ramblewood.

Also the Central Kentucky Branch will hold its annual Harvest Ball in
Louisville on November 3rd. I can drive to that one. When we stepped on
the solid ground of Atlanta airport on September 22 after our connecting
flight from Philadelphia, I practically kissed the hot grubby floor!

Becky

Becky Sager
Marietta GA USA